Guidelines for Abstract SubmissionThose who are only interested in attending the conference for presentation, please submit your abstract(s) following the guidelines as below:
- Abstract should be strictly within one A4 page in length apart from the cover letter page and containing at least 200 words;
- Abstract should be submitted in .doc format according to the Abstract Template;
- Kindly mark "For Oral/Poster Presentation" when submitting the abstract via the Online Submission System;
- Accepted abstracts will be included in abstract proceedings which are just for communication purpose only, and will not get published openly. Full and improved paper based on the abstract could be submitted elsewhere for further publication.
Guidelines for Full Paper Submission1. Conference Proceedings
Those who are interested in both presentation and publishing full paper in conference proceedings (IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES)), please submit your full paper(s) via the Online Submission System.
- Please ensure that the paper you submitted has not previously been published elsewhere or currently under consideration by another scientific conference;
- Please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper: Guidelines for Authors;
- Full paper should be submitted in .doc format according to the Microsoft Word Templates;
- Kindly prepare your paper within 7 pages if possible. There will be an extra charge of 50 USD for each additional page.
No specific typesetting is required for your initial submission. Kindly submit the paper according to normal format. After the pre-review and peer review process, an appropriate journal will be recommended to you attached with the required journal template.